From CEO to entrepreneur, everyone can take their game to the next level with good coaching. A good coach is a competitive edge that can be the difference between winning or losing clients, innovating a product or going out of business, staying healthy or burning out.
Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods and Roger Federer are arguably the best in their fields. The best don’t need a coach, they WANT a coach. Why do these world class competitors want a coach? Because they know that when they hit a plateau in order to reach new heights they need a trusted adviser who can see something about their performance they themselves do not.
My philosophy in coaching is to help you put yourself in the best possible position to be successful.
I have a passion for coaching talented, successful individuals who set high standards of performance for themselves and their organization.
My goal is to help you discover previously untapped talent to bring about game changing performance both personally and professionally.
You will be encouraged to engage in self-reflection, think, be creative and open in a confidential environment.
How Effective Is 1-to-1 Coaching?
Coaching in organization and leadership settings is also an invaluable tool for developing people across a wide range of needs. The benefits of coaching are many:
- 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and
- Over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills.
- 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more
(Source: Harvard University, Institute of Coaching)
A study of Fortune 1000 companies using coaching showed these percentages of executives reported the following benefits from the coaching they received:
- An increase in productivity (by 53%)
- Increased customer service (by 39%)
- Increased retention of senior people (by 32%)
- Reduction in costs (by 23%)
- Increased bottom line profitability (by 22%)
(Source: Fortune Magazine Feb 19, 2001 Executive Coaching: ROI That A CFO Could Love)
Coaching can turn an investment in training into dramatic positive results. Here are two studies that support this statement:
- The Xerox Corporation found that the impact of using follow-up coaching after formal training gave a massive 87% increase in the effectiveness of training when compared to training alone.
- The International Personal Management Association supported this data. Their investigation showed that training improved the performance of their teams by 22%. When coaching was added to the training program, improvement in day to day work performance increased by 88%.
(Source: College of Executive Coaching)
Are You Looking For Help With Your Business?
Be honest. You wouldn’t be here right now if you weren’t looking to breakthrough a plateau of success that you’ve hit or to get your team members to produce at a higher level.
Where most leaders and business owners get it wrong is that they chase trends, implement flavor of the month management tactics or make their decisions based on what the competition is doing.
Unfortunately, doing what everyone else in your industry is doing won’t necessarily grow your business or improve your bottom line. And it certainly won’t elevate and separate you from the competition.
Since 2008 I’ve been helping leaders put themselves in the strongest position to produce the best results in their organizations.
And since 2017, I’ve focused on using my Stadium Status Growth System because it’s how we achieve the best results.
If you’re doubtful, you can read dozens of positive testimonials here on my website from happy clients. It’ll give you a range of businesses and examples of the types of clients I’ve worked with. And if you’re still not convinced that I’m the best at what I do, I want you to ask any one of them about me.
Would you get excited about similar results?
It’s okay to say no. I’m not for everybody.
We may be a good fit if…
- We like each other. (I only accept clients whom I like and like me.)
- You’re receptive to options for thinking differently that come from outside your industry.
- You’re interested in honest advice to grow your business.
- You pay your bills promptly.
- You’re action-oriented, follow through and do what you say you will do when you say you will do it. In other words—You’re coachable.
If you do see a fit, message me below, and we’ll set up a 30-minute phone consultation to discuss the details of your goals.
– Coach Bru