As a professional speaker and author I have the chance to interact with members of communities all over the country. I believe my readers and fan-base is one of the most loyal and supportive in the business. My conversations with readers have brought to light areas we can lend a helping hand in their communities. It is our goal to offer awareness and raise funds for the causes that mean the most to them. Through these interactions over the years we’ve found areas we would like to offer awareness, fundraise and lend a helping hand when the occasion calls for it.
About Coach Cares
Coach Cares was founded as the charitable arm of my business to recognize the needs of my readers and find ways that my team and I can better serve them. Coach Cares’ mission is to partner with deserving organizations to support their efforts through helping raise awareness and support financially when needed.
You can’t help everyone, but you can help someone. And if each of us helps someone, together we can reach everyone.
For questions or to request a Coach Cares partnership please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 930-CALL-BRU.
100% of profits from our Think Big, Start Small, Act Now cuff goes towards assisting our charitable partners.
- U.S. Marine Corps Toys For Tots
- Concerns of Police Survivors
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Police Athletic League
- The V Foundation For Cancer Research
- Deaf Children’s Literacy Project
- Prader Wili Foundation
- Boy Scouts of America
- Paramount Theater of Vermont
- Habitat For Humanity
- Military Officers Assoc. of America: American Patriot Scholarship
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Campaign To Change Direction for Mental Health
- The Give An Hour Foundation